If you are currently in school, and are within two years of graduating with either a bachelor’s or master’s degree, you are eligible to apply for one of our Artist internships at Fun Bits Interactive. FBI is seeking an intern to assist with day to day operations within the art department. This position requires solid art fundamentals (artistic and technical), as well as strong organizational and communication skills. Candidate must also possess an enthusiasm and keen interest in art for games and other media experiences and an instinct for “finding the fun” through visual media.
- Currently enrolled (in good standing) at an accredited degree program for Animation, 3D Graphics or Visual Effects, or related field
- Educational experience in 3D game production.
- Demo Reel demonstrating strong aesthetics and proficiency in low-poly modeling and UV techniques.
- Track record of collaborative successes.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Creative nature with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong technical understanding with ability to troubleshoot effectively with others.
- Superior 3D art skills.
- Strong illustration/painting background with a solid understanding of light and shadow.
- Expertise in Maya, Photoshop, or equivalent technologies utilized in the production of game art.
We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work in the game industry! And yes, our internships are paid! Fun Bits is located in the heart of Seattle Pioneer Square, blocks away from CenturyLink Field, Safeco Field, and public transit.