If you are currently in school, and are within two years of graduating with either a bachelor’s or master’s degree, you are eligible to apply for one of our Production internships at Fun Bits Interactive. FBI is seeking an intern to assist with day to day operations within the production department. Producers play a crucial role in ensuring the game is a success. As a Production intern, you help “grease the wheels” for the success of the team, as a creative problem-solver and effective motivator of the team. Production interns must enjoy wearing many hats, have a strong attention to detail, and be willing to roll up your sleeves to make whatever needs to get done, DONE.
- Currently enrolled (in good standing) at an accredited degree program for Business Administration, Computer
- Science, Communications, or related field
- Able to multi-task with exceptional problem-solving, organizational, time and resource management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office productivity software such as Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with video game industry past, present and future
- Strong analytic skills and an affinity for acronyms (DAU, MAU, ARPU, etc.)
- Understanding of data mining/visualization tools is a plus.
- Experience in Hansoft, Jira, or other bug tracking software
- Patience – good people skills
- A sense of humor
We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work in the game industry! And yes, our internships are paid! Fun Bits is located in the heart of Seattle Pioneer Square, blocks away from CenturyLink Field, Safeco Field, and public transit.